Sunday 2 May 2010

Shopping: My reply to steph!

http://misshadley-stephyyyy.blogspot.com/2010/05/shopping.html

Shopping! I absolutely love it, Steph knows this and I totally emphathise with how she suffers from being a shopaholic! I have recently opened up a Topshop card which I know has the potential to clear out my bank balance but I am hoping to be quite sensible with it and pay it off regularly.

However I totally agree that Shopping can make or break the mood that I'm in, having sat through a three hour lecture nipping into town for a bit of retail therapy can really cheer me up. On the other hand, if I go shopping with my money burning a hole in my pocket and I don't find anything I'll have a vile temper on me- just ask my boyfriend! Ha.




However, if I lucky enough to own a Louis Vuitton bag I would NEVER let topshop convince to me spend all my money leaving me to sell my beautiful bag to get money! Although me and my best friend have put all our old clothes together to sell on a carboot, to make room in our wardrobes and make some money. However, getting up early on a sunday morning as yet to happen.
I love shopping but I do think it's being bad, infact it's being naughty!

No comments:

Post a Comment